Green County UW-Extension will be hosting two Pesticide Application Training sessions and one Test Only Session at the Green County Justice Center, 2841 – 6th Street, Monroe, WI.
Participants need to pre-register in person for a Green County session and to purchase the training manual. Stop at the Green County UW-Extension office at least 24 hours in advance of the test date. Cost of the manual and test is $30.00.
The One Day Training Sessions (Must score 50% on exam) will be held from 10:00AM – 3:30PM on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Monday, February 27, 2017
The Test Only Session (Must score 70% on exam through self study) will be held from 1:00PM – 3:30PM on
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Also available — Test Only at the Green County UW-Extension office by appointment only. (Call 608-328-9440)
Bring these materials to the class/test session with you:
- Large Manual – “Wisconsin Pesticide Applicator Training Manual-General Farming”
- Number 2 pencils
- Green County Emergency Management — EHS Chemical Report from (on green colored paper)
- Calculator (Optional, but must be something other than a smart phone)
- Any questions that you may have.
For more information, contact the Green County UW-Extension office at 608-328-9440 or Mark Mayer, Green County Ag Agent at email@example.com .