Green County 4-H Adult Leaders
|President:||Roxanne Klossner – New Glarus|
|Vice President:||Christina Johnson – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Briget Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Josh Montgomery – Next Generation|
|Members At Large:||Mike Marean – Juda Jolly Juniors
Ryan Andrews – Next Generation
Meeting Agendas & Minutes:
- July 10, 2017 – (6:30pm Executive Board meeting, 7:30pm Adult Leaders meeting)
- 2017.6.5 Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- 2017.6.5 Adult Leaders Meeting Minutes
- 2017.7.10 Executive Board Meeting Agenda
- 2017.7.10 Adult Leaders Meeting Agenda
- 2017.6.30 Budget Overview
- 2017.6.30 Deposit Detail
- 2017.6.30 Check Detail
- 2017.6.30 Income & Expense – General
- 2017.6.30 Income & Expense – Committees
- 2017.6.30 Statement of Financial Position
- August 28, 2017 – (6:30pm Executive Board meeting, 7:30pm Adult Leaders meeting)
Green County 4-H Awards & Recognition Standing Committee Members:
Deb Myers, Next Generation – Chair (Term expires: 2018); 608-934-5460, email
Christina Johnson, Cheese Country Clovers – Secretary (Term expires: 2018); 608-426-4185, email
Briget Nusbaum, Next Generation – Financial Secretary (Term expires: 2019); 608-426-0260, email
Sharon Blohowiak, Washington Center (Term expires: 2019)
Connie Heimann, New Horizons (Term expires: 2017); 608-934-5377, email
Roxanne Paul, Next Generation (Term expires: 2017); 608-214-9061, email
Green County 4-H Marketing & Promotions Standing Committee Members:
Christina Johnson, Cheese Country Clovers – Chair (Term Expires: 2018)
Connie Heimann, New Horizons – Secretary (Term Expires: 2019)
Dawn Smith, Washington Center – Financial Secretary (Term Expires: 2018)
Sharon Blohowiak, Washington Center (Term Expires: 2019)
Roxanne Paul, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2017)
Brenda Rowe, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2017)
Marketing & Promotions Standing Committee Meeting
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
7:30 – 9:00 PM
WisLine Room, Green County Justice Center
3.7.2017 Marketing & Promotions Standing Committee Meeting Minutes
I’m a 4-H Project Leader: Now what do I do?
Green County 4-H Junior Leaders
|President:||Auburn Von Kaenel – Next Generation|
|Vice President:||Bella Andrews – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Harley Mandel – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Shad Hanson – Next Generation|
|Reporter:||Royce Brauer – New Horizons|
|Members at Large :||Averey Marean – Cheese Country Clovers
Alex Nusbaum – Next Generation
|Jr. Leader Adult Advisors:||Deb Myers, 934-5460, email@example.com – Next Generation
Rhonda Alton, 558-1648, firstname.lastname@example.org – Hiawatha
Junior Leaders Meeting Dates
(All meetings are held from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the Green County Justice Center unless otherwise specified)
- Friday, July 14 @ 6:00pm – Youth in Action building at the Green County Fairgrounds – short meeting, Dairy Bar set up, and pizza party
- You have been enrolled in 4-H for the current year.
- You are in 6th – 13th grade in school.
- You assist in Junior Leader activities.
Reasons to join Green County Junior Leaders:
- You can help younger members to have some of the same opportunities that you have had in 4-H club work.
- You can help develop your ability to work with others.
- You can make new friends!
- You may become eligible for 4-H trips, awards, and scholarships.
- You can develop your abilities to plan, to organize, and to reason.
- You can become better acquainted with the entire 4-H club program.
- You can be a leader in your community.
For further information, contact any of the Adult Advisors or the Green County UW-Extension Office at 608-328-9440.
4-H Youth Development Educator
UW-Extension Green County
2841 6th Street
Monroe, WI 53566-9397