Explore 4-H Day is a free open house event on Saturday, September 30 from Noon – 3:00pm at the Green County Fairgrounds in Monroe.
At this event, you’ll be able to:
- Explore the many projects of 4-H, including nature, STEM, foods, art, pets and more!
- Discover how to make a difference in your community
- Talk with current 4-H members
- Learn how to register for 4-H
- Have a chance to win prizes!
If you’ve ever considered joining 4-H but just haven’t yet, this is a great event to attend! We hope to see you there!
If you have any questions about Explore 4-H Day or anything else related to 4-H, please call the Green County UW-Extension office at 608-328-9440.
Click here to view and print an Explore 4-H Day flyer.