Green County UW-Extension in partnership with the Monroe Clinic/SSM Health will be hosting a Resilient Farm Women workshop entitled “Working Through Changing Times, on Thursday, November 1st, from 8:30am – 2:30pm, at the Monroe United Methodist Church, 2227-4th Street, Monroe. RSVP for lunch to 328-9440 or 776-4820 by Friday, October 26th.
By working together, we can empower each other and be a support system so no one takes this journey alone. Topics & Speakers will include:
- “Climate of Ag Industry”, by Jackie McCarville, Green County UW-Extension Agriculture Educator
- Key Note Speaker: “Growing Strong During Changing Times”, by Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP
- “10 Things to Consider for Farm Succession”, by Joy Kirkpatrick, Outreach Specialist, UW Center for Dairy Profitability
- “Best Practices for Motivating and Recruiting Employees”, Trisha Wagner, UW-Extension Farm Management Program Coordinator.
- “How to Handle Conflict”, by Heidi Lobdell, Counselor, Monroe Clinic Behavioral Health
- Panel Discussion
- “3 Great Ideas”, by Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP
For More information, print the Resilient Farm Women Flyer or contact the Green County UW-Extension office at 608-328-9440.