Green County 4-H Adult Leaders
|President:||Roxanne Klossner – New Glarus|
|Vice President:||Christina Johnson – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Briget Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Josh Montgomery – Next Generation|
|Members At Large:||Mike Marean – Juda Jolly Juniors
Ryan Andrews – Next Generation
Meeting Agendas & Minutes:
- March 6, 2018 – (6:30pm Executive Board meeting, 7:30pm Adult Leaders meeting)
- 2018.2.5 Executive Board meeting minutes
- 2018.03.06 Executive Board Meeting Agenda
- 2018.03.06 Adult Leaders Meeting Agenda
- 2018.02.28 Budget Overview
- 2018.02.28 Deposit Detail
- 2018.02.28 Check Detail
- 2018.02.28 Income & Expense – General
- 2018.02.28 Income & Expense – Committees
- 2018.02.28 Statement of Financial Position
- April 2, 2018 – (6:30pm Executive Board meeting, NO Adult Leaders meeting)
- 2018.3.6 Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- 2018.3.6 Adult Leaders Meeting Minutes
- 2018.04.02 Executive Board Meeting Agenda
- 2018.03.31 Budget overview
- 2018.03.31 Deposit detail
- 2018.03.31 Check detail
- 2018.03.31 Income & Expense – Committees
- 2018.03.31 Income & Expense – General
- 2018.03.31 Statement of Financial Position
- May 7, 2018 – (6:30pm Executive Board meeting, 7:30pm Adult Leaders meeting)
Green County 4-H Awards & Recognition Standing Committee Members:
Deb Myers, Next Generation – Chair (Term expires: 2018); 608-934-5460, email
Christina Johnson, Next Generation – Secretary (Term expires: 2018); 608-426-4185, email
Briget Nusbaum, Next Generation – Financial Secretary (Term expires: 2019); 608-426-0260, email
Sharon Blohowiak, Washington Center (Term expires: 2019)
Theresa Bernstein, Clarence Bridge Pioneers (Term expires: 2020)
Ryan Andrews, Next Generation (Term expires: 2020)
Next meeting: Thursday, June 21 at 6:00pm, WisLine Room
Green County 4-H Marketing & Promotions Standing Committee Members:
Dawn Smith, Washington Center – Chair (Term Expires: 2018)
Connie Heimann, New Horizons – Secretary (Term Expires: 2019)
Sharon Blohowiak, Washington Center – Financial Secretary (Term Expires: 2019)
Christina Johnson, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2018)
Tina Straws, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2020)
Deb Myers, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2018)
Green County 4-H Junior Leaders
|President:||Auburn Von Kaenel – Next Generation|
|Vice President:||Bella Andrews – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Harley Mandel – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Katie Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Reporter:||Jackie Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Members at Large :||Averey Marean – Juda Jolly Juniors
Royce Brauer – New Horizons
|Jr. Leader Adult Advisors:||Deb Myers, 934-5460, firstname.lastname@example.org – Next Generation
Rhonda Alton, 558-1648, email@example.com – Stateline
Junior Leaders Meeting Dates
(All meetings are held from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the Green County Justice Center unless otherwise specified)
- Monday, April 30, 2018 – Rooms 2 & 3
- Monday, June 25, 2018 – Rooms 2 & 3
- Friday, July 13, 2018 – Green County Fairgrounds
- You have been enrolled in 4-H for the current year.
- You are in 6th – 13th grade in school.
- You assist in Junior Leader activities.
Reasons to join Green County Junior Leaders:
- You can help younger members to have some of the same opportunities that you have had in 4-H club work.
- You can help develop your ability to work with others.
- You can make new friends!
- You may become eligible for 4-H trips, awards, and scholarships.
- You can develop your abilities to plan, to organize, and to reason.
- You can become better acquainted with the entire 4-H club program.
- You can be a leader in your community.
For further information, contact any of the Adult Advisors or the Green County UW-Extension Office at 608-328-9440.
4-H Youth Development Educator
UW-Extension Green County
2841 6th Street
Monroe, WI 53566-9397